OSOS Summer School 2019, Attica, Grecia, del 7 al 12 de julio de 2019.
For School Heads
The OSOS Summer School adopts a learning in action methodology and offers you the opportunity to identify, explore and overcome the challenges of leadership and management in a constantly changing educational environment.
The provided lectures and material of our Summer School will offer you effective and systematic guidance and support at the school leadership level in order to facilitate the introduction of the OSOS innovation process in your school and transform it into an open schooling environment.
Through this course you will gain valuable insights on how to:
- Analyse the needs of your school
- Create lasting supporting structures for your school
- Review your teachers’ education, including CPD available, to ensure it addresses leadership competences
- Develop the culture, structures and conditions to facilitate dialogue, collaboration and knowledge exchange among your school’s community and internal stakeholders
- Promote & Collaborate with other schools, parents, higher education institutions and research centres and other external stakeholders
- Develop a strategy for dealing with resistance to change
- Reflect on the progress of organizational changes
Register to the OSOS Summer School Programme to enhance your repertoire of teaching and learning strategies, your ability to match these to your students’ needs and your commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
Our effective professional development approach will equip you with the competences you need to act successfully as a change agent, developing a terminology necessary to describe the dynamics of innovative change processes, and making you able to recognize different forms of resistance and addressing it in their own context. Through the provided course you will learn how to:
- become a pioneering teacher who leads the team of the participating teachers in your school
- Take initiatives in order to implement innovative practices that aim to have long‐term effect on the development of your school as a whole
- Develop a strategy for involving and disseminating the results of innovative practices to the whole school community
- Explain why innovation is important to ensure long‐term success
In line with the OSOS approach the OSOS Summer School will focus on a methodological & pedagogical framework outlining the key stages of the development of innovation support in your school by providing you with:
- Participation in online teaching and learning communities of Continuous Professional Development, relevant to your expertise and requirements
- A guide to how turn your innovative ideas into real classroom activities
- A guide on how you can become an author of educational content.
Más información: OSOS Summer School 2019
Email de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org